Monday, September 29, 2014

Lazada for Filipinos

There is no question that Lazada is now becoming part of Filipino life. It's business is thriving in our country and in Asia. Most of the people I know like Lazada and trust Lazada for their online buying - may it be gadgets or just accessories. Prices are affordable and mostly less than the average price in Malls. Customer support is almost comparable with Amazon. I bought a mini camera which is not working so I shipped it back to Lazada for FREE. I just went to 2GO branch and they took care of everything. I received the replacement after 4 days. A bit long but still I received the replacement.

Lazada is the only authorise reseller of Xiaomi products. I learned it after my unfortunate experience buying Xiaomi power bank from Groupon. Lazada is benefiting from Xiaomi's fever. A lot of people are trying to beat other buyers to  get Red Mi 1s. This mobile phone is on sale for only 5K+! It is a runaway price for dual SIM phone with high-end specs. A truly phone for budget conscious Filipinos - low price, great quality phone.

So, with Alibaba, Rocket Internet (and possibly Lazada ;-)), are we up for another tech bubble?

No comments: