Thursday, December 3, 2015

Stock Trading Brothers!

It's been awhile since I posted to this blog. I was working on a load of works that kept me busy for a couple of months now. Luckily, I got some break for doing a good job. So, I thought why not update my blog.

For all brothers and sisters that into stock trading. I just thought maybe I should start giving some update on my portfolio and my feel on the current market.

----

I started buying NIKL a month ago as I believe this stock show a lot of promise. I like the fact that its price still holding at 6-ish level which is my buying price. I am sure this stock will go north when the market recover from its lumbering state. 
I am still holding my BLOOM (ouch!), COSCO and DMC. I am banking for these stocks to help me live a good life when I retire (cross my fingers). Oh, I am planning to add FPH in my holdings - I want it as it gives dividend constantly.
With downing of Russian bomber by Turkish air force and inclusion of Chinese Yuan to the  major currency basket as approved by IMF - surely, the market is really in exciting state. I feel that the market still breathing 'dragon' as events affecting the market is still being controlled by economic powers to not become something that will really further weaken the market. Who knows, may be Mark Zukerberg giving away 99% of his wealth will help cheer up the sulking market!

No comments: